Welcome to Brighton Psychology
You may be searching for a therapist to help you develop a greater ability to understand and control your emotions, or you may simply want to find peace of mind.
You may feel the need to explore a repetitive and burdensome aspect of your life: fear of abandonment, perfectionism, re-occurring dreams, or unsatisfying relationships with family members, friends, co-workers, or self.
If you want help, help is available.
I am Kristene Elmore. I have been active in the counseling profession — helping people reduce stress and dysfunction in their life and move toward achieving positive and personal transformation — for several years.
I provide both individual therapy and counseling for couples. I have worked with a variety of clients to unlock their potential. I often witness clients’ positive growth and newly acquired abilities to navigate:
- Anxieties about a career change
- Difficulties dealing with children or adult children
- Ineffective behavior patterns that interfere with living an authentic life
- Relationship challenges with business partners or family members
- Worry, and trouble with, caring for aging parents
- Traumatic or life-changing events
- Self-sabotaging behaviors that seem to be in control
If your current existence is reminiscent of muddling through an unsatisfactory life day after day, call me on 303-659-6743 or contact me by email to set an appointment.
I provide a respectful, supportive, and confidential environment in which you can safely disclose your inner thoughts and feelings.
I can help you create deliberate, effective and lasting change.